PT. Adiprotek Envirodunia
We are immediately looking for:
LEGAL/ CONTRACT OFFICER
Give legal opinion to Management about legal aspect of company business. Assist Project / Site Teams in the management of Contracts in compliance with procedures and guidelines. Ensure Contractor compliance with Contract Terms and Conditions, Scope of Work, Deliverable and Schedule. Lead internal kick off meeting with company personnel to review contract terms and conditions, the change order process and claims avoidance. Administer and maintain records of all correspondence, meetings, actions and decisions relating to the contract.
1. Male/ Female
2. Bachelor degree (S1) majoring in Law.
3. Minimum 5 year experience in similar position.
4. Good English skills, both written and oral.
5. Understand EPC business for oil and gas.
6. Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
7. Ability to work under pressure, strict deadlines and attention to detail
Please submit your Application, latest CV, Certificates and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: