Job Description Mechanical Surveyor
• Conduct rig acceptance, condition and selection surveys, either independently or as a member of a team.
• Arrange start-up and job close-out meetings with the client.
• Draw up high quality reports - Drilling standards in the predetermined time schedule.
• Conduct incident investigations, feasibility and maintenance system reviews as per client requirements.
Requirements Mechanical Surveyor
• Oilfield/industrial trade qualifications are an advantage.
• Diplomacy and excellent social skills
• Computer literacy
• Capable of conducting surveys independently (or achieving this in the future).
• Capable of identifying defects, determining equipment non-conformities, analyzing reasons for major deficiencies and committing the findings to a solid unambiguous report
• A minimum of a least 10 years working experience in a relevant position in the drilling or marine industry
• Knowledge of industry norms such as API, ISO or NORSOK is an advantage
Terms of employment
Read more in www.nautic-resources.com
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: