URGENT!!!* Senior Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: $130K-$140K + Package (to be discussed)
Start Date: ASAP!!!
Nationality (for Visa reasons):
Date of birth (for Visa reasons):
Availability/notice period :
The primary objective for this role is to influence and lead the company's Management & line operations to continuously improve Health & Safety Management capability across the group.
• Review and manage the company's Health, Safety & Emergency Response/Crisis Management systems and ensure their successful implementation and continued improvement.
• Drive standardisation across the group and supporting regional drilling operations in overseeing their Health and Safety. This will also include:
• Monitoring the effectiveness of the supporting processes, procedures and systems including application at contractor / sub-contractor sites.
• Ensures adequate capable resources are available to provide HS support to wells activities within the regional operations.
• Part of a global network of QHSE professionals who ensure application of learning and management systems improvements in the regional operations.
• Assures that group and regional standards are being rigorously applied in Well activities in the regions.
• Additional Responsibilities include:
• Procedure owner for Group H&S Management System Elements, e.g. Incident investigation, permit to work, risk management
• Maintaining an independent view of implementation of Safety & Operations Risk requirements and associated risks
• Providing deep technical support to the line
• Intervening and escalating as appropriate to cause corrective action
• Ensure appropriate HS policies, systems, standards, guidelines, procedures and bridging documents are in place to fulfil the requirements of the Company Management System, contractual and External Compliance requirements.
• Providing HS advice to the management team and all staff and promote line responsibility for HS.
• Develop and monitor plans to meet HS policy/standard requirements
• Develop performance standards to measure the successful implementation of the HS management system requirements and the performance of contractors
• Support delivery of the Integrated audit plan for HS processes and operational activities to ensure continuous improvement
• Ensure all staff and contractors are competent and have completed training where necessary.
• Ensure all legal requirements are understood and addressed
• Develop HS&ER Plans with Line Managers and Regional QHSE Managers
• University Engineering, Science and/or HSE Science related degree
• Detailed knowledge of ISM, Flag State and underpinning requirements.
• Lead investigator
• Proven track record in HSE and operational drilling disciplines in international operations.
• Good understanding of Integrity Management/process safety controls in the drilling industry; Audit; Control of Work Principles and controls; Risk identification, Prioritisation & Management; Emergency Response/Crises Management; Incident Management & Investigation, Behaviour based Safety Programmes
• Familiar with barrier management and bow tie principles
• Management of Enterprise Risk Management Processes
• Strong personal and process safety leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal, English language & communication (oral and written), engagement and team-working skills
• Respected technical contributor with ability to participate both internally and externally
• Strong communication skills with all levels of the workforce
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: