QA/QC engineer need urgently for rolling monthly contract based in London. Details of role from client below:
1).QA/QC Engineer to work in our London Office on a rolling Monthly Contract and to mobilise ASAP. Requirements as follows;
* The QA Resource is seen as a vital member who
will work and directly report to the Project Quality Manager/Project QA/QC Engineer and will Interface with other key personnel in the Projects team.
* Will promote a QA culture and awareness within the Project.
* Will ensure all work executed by the Contractor is carried out
in a professional, safe & environmentally friendly manner at all times in line with Contract requirements
* Will Perform Detailed Document Reviews of Vendor Project
Deliverables including ITP's, PQP's, NDE Procedures etc.
* Will Attend Level 4 Audits on behalf of CPY in accordance with
CPY Audit Procedure, ISO 19011 Guidelines including generation of CPY Audit Report.
* Will Represent CPY at Supplier PIM's, ITP Activities, Final
Inspections and FAT's.
* Will implement robust NCR Process for CPY including root cause
analysis, corrective\preventive action, trend analysis, follow up and timely close out.
* Will implement, follow up and close out all QA/QC Action
Tracking Items in Project AT Tool.
* Higher National Diploma in Quality Assurance or equivalent.
* CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector Qualification or
* IRCA Certified Lead Auditor to ISO 9001:2008.
If of interest please send across your latest CV with ideal day rate. Client will look ideally to phone interview and make decision based on this.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: