EJJV Indonesia is a world class integrated Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Installation, start-up and production services provider working with our clients to add value to their projects. We aim to meet the needs of our clients with quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness and deliver outstanding corporate and operational performance, leveraging on the full strength of our capabilities and assets, geographical presence, and people.
Currently we are looking for motivated person and target progress oriented to join and fill the positions as follows:
· Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology
· Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address
· Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
· Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles
· Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
· Interview or survey workers, observe job performance and/or perform the job in order to determine what information is processed and how it is processed
· Analyse information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modelling and
· Testing and documentation of system patches.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent at least CGPA 3.0.
· Minimum 3 year working experience Working experience with strong computer programming background such as Visual Basic, C#, .NET and Web page design
· Experience in Informix, Oracle, SQL Server or other RDBMS will be an added advantage
· High degree of maturity with strong leadership quality, good understanding of software development life cycle.
· Good interpersonal, technical and analytical skills. Clear analytical mind and skills in problem solving.
· Good command of English language, both in written and oral.
· Responsible team player.
· A self-starter with results oriented mentality. Resourceful to meet bottom-line with known constraints.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta
· Full-Time positions available.
· Have MCPD certificate will be an added advantage
If you feel that you can meet the above qualification and would like to be part of us please send your application (max 100 kb)
to: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: