Salmon William Hutapea
Perum BPK 5 Blok G no. 9 Gandul Cinere, Depok
Cell: +62 81280704358
Human Resource Dept
Dear Sir or Madam:
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Salmon William Hutapea, and I would like to apply for the position referenced above. After reviewing the job requirements, I became very interested and feel confident that I am very capable of handling the kind of responsibilities and tasks demanded by the position and in providing tangible contribution to your success.
You would notice that during my first year at Jakarta Land Management, PT. I demonstrated super ability to supervise and manage project for building construction, I've worked in Property Development and Property Management Building in Wisma Kartika, PT ( Anz Square, UOB Plaza Building ) and Puri Adhi Melati, PT ( Indosurya Plaza Building ) Thamrin Nine ( Luminary Group ). My abilities to multi-task, to handle stressful situations, to be resourceful, to negotiate, and to coordinate project high rise and fit out. My accomplishments epitomize my quick learning capability and focus on achieving results.
Thank you very much indeed for your kind consideration of my application. I would be happy to furnish further detail information as necessary and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Salmon William Hutapea
Salmon William Hutapea
Perum BPK 5 BLOK G NO. 9 GANDUL
Surabaya, Feb 25th 1982
Luminary Group, Wisma Kartika, PT & Puri Adhi melati, PT Building management Thamrin Nine, Jakarta
1. Building Maintenance service & Executive FIT OUT Supervisor Coordinator & RID :
· Supervise Fit Out Team
· Maintaining the environment of mall / shopping centre & Office
· Reviewing the design and monitoring fit out work
· Coordinating with related departments
· Making fit out report
2. Building Maintenance Service Supervisor :
· Coordinate the organization, staffing, and operational activities of the Building Services Division including the maintenance, repair,and alteration of Building facilities.recommend and implement policies and procedures.
· Participate in the development and administration of the Building Services Division budget; forecast funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; direct the monitoring of and approve expenditures;recommend adjustments as necessary.
· Coordinate assigned services and activities with those of other divisions and outside agencies and organizations; prepare and present staff reports and other necessary correspondence.
· Prepare maintenance specifications for work to be performed by outside contractors; oversee and inspect the work of outside contractors related to building maintenance services; ensure work is accomplished in a timely and appropriate manner;ensure compliance with applicable codes.
· Inspect facilities for needed maintenance and repairs; administer a computerized maintenance management system for preventative maintenance
Oveoversee and coordinate services, Oversee vehicle preventive maintenance and repair activities.Operate the full range of equipment and tools related to building services activities.Maintain complete inventory of equipment and tool related to building services activities.
· Attend and participate in professional group meetings; stay abreast of new trends and innovations in the field of facility maintenance,repair and alteration.
· Assist in a variety of department operations;perform special projects and assignments as requested.
· Inspect work sites before,during and after completion to assure work is completed in a satisfactory and thorough manner.
· Supervise the maintenance of time, material and equipment use records.
· Ensure the adherence to safe work practices by maintenance personnel.
· Respond to and resolve difficult and sensitive citizen inquiries and complaints. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. 3. Operational Building
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform minor building related maintenance and repair; duties could include plumbing, construction, carpentry, electrical, heating/AC, flooring, painting, redesigning work stations, and fixing broken desks, windows, shades, locks, light bulbs, etc.; Perform maintenance and disaster related clean up.
· Move furniture and office equipment. Stock shelves, receive goods and deliver them to requesting department.
· Coordinate contractors when repairs or projects require additional expertise.
· Perform grounds related duties such as yard maintenance and beautification, fix of problem, mowing, sprinkler maintenance, trimming, spraying, removing trash, weeding, and cleaning. Break down cable reels.
· Keep warehouse clean and orderly.Pick up and properly dispose of various recycled items around building.
· Support warehouse and purchasing functions as needed, including issue goods out of inventory and assist with physical inventory counts.
· Run miscellaneous errands, purchasing building and/or grounds related supplies, pickup and delivery vehicles for maintenance.Perform Manager On Duty other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill job function or as assigned
S1 Degree from Institute of Teknologi Pembangunan Surabaya, Surabaya, Indonesia. (2004 -
SMKK St. Louis, Surabaya, Indonesia (1997 - 2000)
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Corel Draw, Adobe
Photoshop , AutoCAD
---In firstname.lastname@example.org, <recruitment.sevia@...> wrote:
Our client Contractor Civil and Architect in Jakarta is seeking for : Estimator and Architect Hotel
* Bachelor Degree from S1 / any reputable University
* Experience min 3-5 years experience in the same position
* Fluent in English
* Good computer literate
* Bachelor Degree from Architect Engineer S1 / any reputable University
* Experience min 5 years experience in the same position
* Fluent in English and
* Computer literate
Please send only CV, hand phone number to the email address below :
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (2)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: