- Lead the development of the training department and on-going maintenance of all mechanical training programs, course materials (theoretical and practical), procedures and assessments to Client and Awarding Body standards.
- Internally verify trainee portfolio's to the agreed External Verifier and Awarding Body standards.
- Support the training, development and certification of staff training as NVQ Assessors and Verifiers.
- Ensure that all mechanical programs you are responsible for maintain accreditation, as per Client and Awarding standards.
- Work closely with the Technical Coordinator and Quality Assurance Manager, develop, implement and maintain a suitable Internal Verification and Quality Assurance system to meet their approval and Awarding Body requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure Quality Control is managed professionally and effectively.
- Assist the Technical Coordinator in selecting and recruiting a suitable team of technical trainers and technicians.
- Effectively manage the team of Instructors, Technicians and support Staff to include the development, coaching and training as well as management of teaching and assessment schedules.
- Deliver training as and when required.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly Technical Training reports.
- Partake actively in meetings with the client and Service Company's in the United Kingdom to develop and deliver training programmes that best meet individual client business requirements.
- Keep abreast with technology and industry developments and proactively suggest improvements for the training programs.
- Ensure that the equipment in workshops and laboratories are suitable and adequate in number to complement the training and assessment.
- Uphold the Company Health and Safety and Quality Policies.
- A technical/engineering diploma in a relevant subject essential. A degree in training/education/management/engineering highly desired.
- Oil and gas industry experience essential.
- Previous experience in delivering mechanical training course essential.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal essential.
- English Training Centre Management experience essential.
- A strong appreciation of essential.
- Curriculum and test development experience highly advantageous.
- Highly articulate and with the ability to converse and demonstrate coherently the value proposition of well-designed training programs.
- Strong ; able to motivate, coach and assist your training team, conduct appraisals, develop and manage teaching, training and assessment schedules, in line with the approved curriculum.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the personality and confidence to build strong relationships at all levels both internally and with the Client.
- Assessor/Verifier qualifications advantageous.
- Good overall IT, presentation, communications and report writing skills. Ability to provide Technical Training reports.
- Efficient time management highly organised with excellent co ordination.
- Previous experience of working in the Middle East advantageous.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: