EJJV Indonesia is a world class integrated Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Installation, start-up and production services provider working with our clients to add value to their projects. We aim to meet the needs of our clients with quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness and deliver outstanding corporate and operational performance, leveraging on the full strength of our capabilities and assets, geographical presence, and people.
Currently we are looking for motivated person and target progress oriented to join and fill the positions as follows:
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree in Mechanical/electricity Engineer, and Physic.
- Experience 12 years (Senior Engineer) in commissioning & start up di oil & gas onshore/offshore
- Mastered in PFD, P&ID, Piping Isometrics and MS Project Management Systems.
- Familiar with API Standardization, ANSI, ASME , ASTM, ASCE, ACI, NFPA, H&SE and MIGAS Regulation.
- Having experience in project cost and schedule.
- Having experience in construction, design review and approval process.
- Identify Long-lead equipment including spare parts, service resources and vendor support requirements.
- Coordinating with Project Engineering for as problem solver.
- Coordinating start up for the whole process (planning and executing with contractor).
- Making engineering review and Engineering Start up Procedures.
- Coordinating with internal management interface for hook-up, operations and logistic.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: