EJJV Indonesia is a world class integrated Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Installation, start-up and production services provider working with our clients to add value to their projects. We aim to meet the needs of our clients with quality, efficiency, and cost effectiveness and deliver outstanding corporate and operational performance, leveraging on the full strength of our capabilities and assets, geographical presence, and people.
Currently we are looking for motivated person and target progress oriented to join and fill the positions as follows:
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer, Physic, and Metallurgy.
- Experience 12 years (Senior Engineer) onshore & offshore Pipeline & Piping for oil & gas
- Mastered in Piping Design Modules Systems (PDMS), Piping Isometrics, and CAESAR II.
- Familiar with any Piping design software.
- Making pipeline design, feasibility, conceptual, basic engineering, FEED, detailed design and EPC/ EPCM projects onshore/offshore.
- Making pipelines mechanical calculations including Line pipes, Bending material grade; buckling check; curvature; spanning, VIV and expansion calculations.
- Identify and making external corrosion protection untuk pipeline crossing.
- External and internal corrosion study/design material pipeline
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|
Migas dalam forum ini agar Bursa Migas menjadi barometer bursa Migas
To subscribe into this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: